Table Of Contents
How to Track a Phone Number in Nigeria
Smartphones have become a necessity in this digital era. These portable gadgets provide a plethora of benefits, from making video calls to chatting with friends. It’s now possible to learn how to track a mobile number’s current location in Nigeria and its environs using some powerful tools.
Read on if you wish to know how to trace a phone number in Nigeria.
Why Would You Need to Track a Phone Number in Nigeria?
Having a phone number tracker in Nigeria can come in handy for a variety of reasons. For instance, you might need to monitor your children’s whereabouts throughout the day for safety reasons. After all, you don’t want your loved ones wandering into dangerous neighborhoods without the company of a trusted guardian.
You might also need to learn how to track a number’s location in Nigeria if you’ve misplaced your phone and are desperate to retrieve it. Whether you live in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, or Ibadan, having a reliable tracking solution can help you recover a stolen or lost phone.
How to Get a Phone’s Location Using Google Maps
Google Maps is a remarkable navigation tool that comes pre-installed on all Android smartphones. This app makes tracking a phone number in Nigeria feel like a walk in the park. However, it’s not a discreet method since Google usually sends notifications to people who have shared their location with others.
Here’s how to get the location of a phone number in Nigeria using Google Maps:
- Get physical access to their phone, launch Google Maps, and head to “Location Sharing”
- Click on “Share Location” and select the option labeled “Until you turn this off”
- Choose your device from the list that appears and click “Share”
- Launch Google Maps from your own phone and ensure location sharing is turned on
- You can now view your target device’s current location on a map by tapping on their device name at the screen’s bottom
Unfortunately, you’d need to first get physical access to their device and know their passcode in order to turn on location settings. Although this Nigeria phone number tracker is quite effective, it doesn’t operate in stealth mode.
How to Know the Location of a Phone Number from Network Provider
Knowing how to track someone through phone number in Nigeria is actually easy once you learn how to utilize some highly effective tools. Your first option should be to call your target user’s network provider and request them to trace their device.
Due to security concerns, most mobile network operators in Nigeria will simply provide you with the city or state in which your recipient made their last call. They might request the phone number and IMEI code of the device you wish to track. Sadly, you might not receive sufficient information using this method.
It’s probably best to opt for another solution if you wish to track an iPhone’s location by phone number, regardless of whether the target user operates on Airtel, MTN, Glo Mobile, or 9mobile.
How to Track Someone with Phone Number Using Detectico
You might still be asking: how can I track the location of a phone number in Nigeria? Well, Detectico is a fantastic geo-tracking solution that allows users to locate any type of phone using its number. It’s currently one of the best mobile number tracker in Nigeria, and for a good reason.
With Detectico, you simply need to type your target’s phone number in its powerful search engine and wait for it to reveal the device’s real-time location on a map. This web service is almost free – you only need to pay €0.86 to get unlimited searches for one day. You can also opt to get Detectico’s monthly subscription plan that costs €49.80.
How to Trace a Phone Number in Nigeria
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to track a phone number in Nigeria using Detectico:
- Visit https://detectico.com/ on your preferred browser
- Type your recipient’s phone number in the blank field and click “Locate.” Remember to change the country code to +234 if you’re in Nigeria
- Create a free account and complete the payment transaction
- Choose an appropriate text message containing the tracking link or draft your own and send it
- Wait for the recipient to click on the link
- Start tracking their live location on a map
That’s how easy it is to find someone’s location by phone number using Detectico. It certainly helps if you understand how to track an iPhone by phone number regardless of your target’s location or network carrier.
Pros of Detectico
- It works without installation. This service doesn’t require users to install an app on the target device
- You don’t need physical access to the target device
- Detectico works on both iOS and Android-operated phones
- It’s compatible with all phone models
- You can track as many devices as you need
- Detectico tracks a phone’s current real-time location. You can therefore check this phone number in Nigeria and track it live
- This solution is inexpensive. Detectico provides an unlimited number of searches over 24 hours for a mere €0.86
Cons of Detectico
- The device being tracked needs to be connected to the internet and have an active SIM card for this solution to work
- Your target user has to click on the tracking link sent to them via SMS
After conducting multiple tests, we’ve found Detectico to be the most effective phone number tracker in Nigeria right now. You can easily learn how to track someone with phone number without requiring any technical know-how – Detectico is remarkably easy to operate.
By tracking your kids and loved ones, you’re able to monitor their movements carefully to ensure they don’t wander into hostile environments. Having a reliable geo-tracker such as Detectico will certainly come in handy if you’re looking to find your target’s location promptly.